Feel Good Chicken Soup.
You can cook Feel Good Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Feel Good Chicken Soup
- Prepare 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of carrots.
- You need 1/2 head of celery.
- You need 1 lb of onions.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of ea chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s of As needed: water.
Feel Good Chicken Soup instructions
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way.
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled..
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either.
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces.
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder.
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes..