Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Moroccan Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew is filled with warm spices, heart healthy produce, and protein rich chickpeas for a warm, cozy lunch or dinner that's both hearty and delicious! Not just for pumpkin season, these gluten free pumpkin chickpea blondies will completely change your mind about putting chickpeas in desserts because they are so moist and delicious! Pumpkin and Chickpeas Combine For the Creamiest Vegan Soup Ever.
This vegan Pumpkin Chickpea Curry recipe is easy, healthy, rich in protein and delicious. It's great for meal prep and very comforting! This Vegan Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani is easy to make, super nutritious and full of flavour. You can have Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- It’s 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Brown Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- Prepare 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare of The Spices.
- It’s 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- It’s 3 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 4 of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- It’s 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- It’s of Fresh or dried chili.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
Why you'll love this Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani: it's filling and satisfying. A vegan pumpkin chickpea curry for a simple, seasonal autumn meal. This vegan pumpkin chickpea stew or curry is one of those recipes. I've switched out coconut oil primarily for olive oil.
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
Want to know what to do with chickpeas? A tin of chickpeas can go a long way – add to Moroccan soups and tray bakes or put at the centre in our vegetarian filo slice or. Pumpkin, Chickpea, and Red Lentil Stew. This fragrant, satisfying vegetarian Moroccan soup with pumpkin, chickpeas, and tomatoes is quick and easy to prepare. Moroccan Pumpkin, Chickpea and Tomato Soup Recipe.