Sticky cauliflower wings (vegan). This Korean Cauliflower Wings recipe is relatively straight forward in comparison to many other cauliflower recipes as it doesn't require a multi-stage process to coat the florets (it's an absolute messy nightmare trying to dip battered food in breadcrumbs!). Sticky Cauliflower Wings: vegan and baked cauliflower wings dipped in sticky (sweet-spicy) sauce and topped with sesame seeds and green onion. They are super easy to make and fingerlicking yummmm!
You would never expect them to taste as good as they do! For Vegan Buffalo Wings: The recipe is naturally plant-based and vegan as long as you use your favorite nondairy milk (such as almond milk) and either oil or a nondairy butter spread instead of. While the cauliflower is baking, get your buffalo wing sauce ready. You can cook Sticky cauliflower wings (vegan) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky cauliflower wings (vegan)
- Prepare 1 of whole cauliflower.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of self-raising flour.
- It’s 100 ml of warm water.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of BBQ sauce (most are vegan).
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
In a small saucepan low heat, melt butter and mix in hot sauce. Baked honey sriracha cauliflower "wings" are sticky, sweet, spicy and surprisingly healthy. For football parties or Meatless Monday, these flavorful low carb, gluten-free and vegan wings will be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy a sweet and spicy sticky sauce made with maple syrup and sesame seeds.
Sticky cauliflower wings (vegan) step by step
- Chop the cauliflower into large pieces..
- Mix the flour, water, salt and pepper in a bowl..
- Add a few inches of oil to a deep saucepan and heat making sure to stay with the pan at all times..
- Cover the cauliflower with the batter mixture and place in the hot oil. Allow to bubble for ten minutes or until golden brown. Make sure the oil isn’t too hot (if it spits or smokes, it’s too hot).
- Carefully remove into a paper towel lined bowl and dab off the excess oil..
- Repeat step four until you’ve used all of your cauliflower..
- Place all pieces into an oven proof dish and cover with BBQ sauce. Stir well. Sprinkle on sesame seeds and place in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes until hot and sticky..
Sticky Chipotle Cauliflower Wings – FINALLY, an appetizer that lets you stuff your face without the guilt! This recipe shows you the healthy, low-fat way to cure your junk food cravings! Most of us have moments when all we want to do is be a couch potato, which inevitably leads to symptoms of junk. These sticky cauliflower "wings" are an absolutely delicious vegan alternative to chicken wings. Enjoy a tasty full-flavoured sticky coating and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth centre.