Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting. Please Like and Share this video with your friends and family. This super moist and decadent Dark Chocolate Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting made a cake lover out of me! Let me show you a new to me recipe for the best Dark Chocolate Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting.
It's not too sweet and has an incredible texture. I've played around with various recipes to develop this version, which is somehow rich yet light. Three layers of incredibly moist chocolate cake layers with whipped cream filling and a light sprinkle of grated chocolate. You can have Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting
- You need 1 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cups of dark cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of veg. oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of brewed coffee cold.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 liter of whipped cream.
- Prepare as needed of blue food coloring.
While I love rich decadent chocolate cakes loaded with rich heavy frosting like chocolate ganache, there are times when I just crave for that decadent, yet light and refreshing cake. A moist chocolate cake topped with a mocha-flavored ganache that has been whipped to soft peaks. Make the Frosting: Place the chocolate, butter and espresso powder in a large bowl. Pour the cream into a small saucepan and place over medium heat until it simmers.
Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting step by step
- Make sour milk by combining milk and vinegar. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour,sugar,cocoa powder,baking soda,baking powder and salt..
- In large bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, coffee and vanilla stir in the sour milk..
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture, mixing just until in corporated..
- Bake in the preheated oven. For 30mins. Allow cake layerd to cool completely before filling. Mix whipped cream with food coloring and use to decorate.
This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. It's ultra-creamy, whipped to perfection and not overly sweet, but it really adds the chocolate kick to finish off each bite. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time I love to smother it in gooey marshmallow frosting (the seven-minute kind made with just whipped egg whites I've also made it as Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting and as. Stabilized Whipped Cream Frosting is every baker's dream!!!