Cauliflower Pizza Crust. This Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe is a healthy veggie-packed option that is naturally gluten-free and grain-free. It's perfect for people who still want to eat their pizza, while following a. How to make THE BEST crispy and tasty low carb cauliflower pizza crust with foolproof step by step video recipe.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cauliflower crust Pizza lifesaver if you are on a low-carb or keto diet and will help curb your carb cravings! it's also naturally gluten-free and can be made vegan by simply replacing the cheese with. You can make the best cauliflower pizza crust recipe that will not fall apart. You can cook Cauliflower Pizza Crust using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- It’s of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s of shredded part skim mozzarella.
- It’s of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of grated cauliflower.
Slice it, hold it, eat it–it keeps it's shape –and it actually tastes like. There's even an option to avoid squeezing. Using cauliflower to make a pizza crust sounds quite suspicious, I know. I was a big skeptic – until I made it.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust step by step
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have 2 cups of cauliflower crumbles..
- Place in a large bowl and microwave for 7-8 minutes, or until soften. Remove and let cool..
- Mix in the egg, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper..
- Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan..
- Spray lightly with non-stick spray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden..
But now it's one of my favorite keto pizza crusts, and I make it often. Maybe you're on the keto diet or maybe you're just trying to eat fewer carbs. Regardless, you can and should still be eating pizza, thanks to this cauliflower crust recipe. A cauliflower pizza crust recipe, perfect for baking deep dish style in a cast iron pan. This versatile low carb pizza recipe can be topped as desired!