White Bee Hoon with Zoodles. Mention white bee hoon and you would be met with either puzzled faces or recommendations to try the dish at You Huak Restaurant. It's quite hard to define the essential components of the white bee hoon. Zoodles, or zucchini noodles agilo e olio with white beans and tomatoes make an easy weeknight meal.
My girls and I have so much fun zoodling with our. These white bean vegan meatballs make a great addition to a big bowl of zoodles and tomato sauce! Put your hands together for white bean vegan meatballs with zoodles! You can have White Bee Hoon with Zoodles using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Bee Hoon with Zoodles
- It’s of White Bee Hoon.
- Prepare of Zoodles (zucchini) – optional.
- Prepare of Pork.
- It’s of Prawns.
- You need of Green leafy Vegetables.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Lime.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Sambal (see recipe).
Two things that are practically made for each other, so put them together with some spicy tomato sauce and you've got a. Find white bee hoon stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. White bee hoon is anything but pale!
White Bee Hoon with Zoodles step by step
- Soak white bee hoon in warm water to soften for at least 30minutes..
- Devein the prawns. Fry the prawn head and add water and bring to boil to make stock. Remove prawn head. Add prawns and pork to stock. Set aside..
- Heat oil in wok, add garlic and fry. Add softened white bee hoon and stock prepared earlier. Add half beaten eggs. Add back the prawns and pork. Add vegetables and zoodles. Cover for a few minutes and turn off fire. Best served with sambal and a squeeze of lime!.
Stir-fried White Bee Hoon (Bihun Goreng Putih). I learned about this term "fried white bee hoon" in Singapore. It is a very popular fried noodles in Singapore, from homecooks, Zi Char places (food stalls), all the way to restaurants dining will have this dish. Enhanced with shellfish such as "la la" (clams) and crayfish, as well as, prawns, it sounds like a simple dish, but the stock makes or breaks this dish. White beehoon is a classic dish served everywhere from restaurants to zichar stalls.