Salsa Chicken. Chicken seasoned with taco seasoning and topped with salsa, then baked. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from. Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and Easy Baked Salsa Chicken.
These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner. This salsa chicken is chicken breasts coated in taco seasoning, salsa and cheese, then baked to perfection. You can cook Salsa Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa Chicken
- You need 4-5 of frozen chicken breasts.
- It’s 16 oz of jar of salsa.
- You need 8 oz of Mexican style blend shredded cheese.
- It’s of Sides.
- Prepare of Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice.
- Prepare of Mexican Medley Steamable Vegetables.
A quick and easy meal that the whole family is sure to love. And it's all baked in one pan for easy clean up! Juicy salsa chicken with yummy ingredients and tons of flavor. Salsa Chicken Tacos are one of the easiest dinners you can make, and yet they are still perfectly flavorful and everyone will love them!
Salsa Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place the frozen chicken on a sheet pan in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Pull the chicken out and cover it with salsa. Place back in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Pull the chicken out and cover it with cheese. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Plate and serve..
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken for Tacos and More. It's embarrassingly easy to make, full of flavor and so delicious! Make Your Salsa Chicken Meal Prep Fancy. Use either boneless skinless chicken breast or chicken thighs to make your salsa chicken, and substitute any kind of salsa you prefer in order to change up the flavors and the spice level. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.