Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp. Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets with Pork Rinds. Table Of Contents – Ketogenic Pork Rind Recipes. Make Your Own Keto Pork Rind Recipes.
The chicken strips come out crispy, juicy and delicious. The main advantage of coating chicken tenders with crushed pork rinds is that the pork rinds themselves are very flavorful – more so than breadcrumbs. Chunks of chicken coated in a pork rind dust and then fried until golden brown! You can cook Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips.
- It’s 10 of shrimp, peeled.
- Prepare 1/3 C of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 C of hot sauce (less optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt, plus more if needed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper, plus more if needed.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of bag pork rinds, crushed.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 of avocado, pitted and peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 C of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 T of fresh dill, minced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- It’s 1 of whole lime, juiced.
- You need of Avocado oil, for frying.
These pork rind Keto chicken nuggets are crunchy, smoky, juicy, and One thing they do like are these pork rind chicken nuggets. My oldest likes them dipped in Primal Kitchen Foods Ranch, and my youngest just likes. Pork rinds are the skin of a pig that is either fried or roasted in fat. Because of their macronutrient ratio (high Crispy Buffalo Chicken Fingers – This recipe by Stupid Easy Paleo is a great substitute for your chicken finger desires which uses pork rind breading as a coating, providing a delicious.
Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp instructions
- Put the chicken strips into a plastic bag with the buttermilk, hot sauce, and S&P. Smush in the bag to coat all the meat. Put shrimp in a separate bag with same sauce..
- Crush pork rinds into fine crumbs and put in a shallow dish. Beat the eggs in a separate shallow bowl..
- Coat the chicken and shrimp in a layer of crumbs, quickly dunk in the egg, then coat again in the crumbs. Lay them on a sheet pan. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Fry the chicken and shrimp in batches about 2 1/2 minutes a side, watching they don't get over browned (lower heat slightly if necessary). Drain them on a cooling rack. Serve with ketchup, ranch or the avocado dip with this recipe..
- Avocado dip: In a food processor, mix the avocado, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice until smooth. Chill and serve with the chicken and shrimp. Delicious!.
Pork rinds as chicken strip breading is definitely one of those "who thinks these things up?!?" scenarios—kind of like the person who decided to Anyway, I encourage you to give these a try! This pork rind breading can be used to bread pretty much anything you'd normally coat in breadcrumbs. Pork rinds are a great keto snack because they contain lots of fats and no carbs. You will want to make sure your pork rinds come from clean sources. Make sure your pork rinds do not have added sugars, chemicals, or vegetable oils in them.