Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan). From Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World these yummy little treats are delish! Healthier Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes that taste amazing. They are made with hearty, healthy ingredients like oats, coconut & pineapple and are gluten-free, vegan and oil-free but there's no way anyone would ever know!
A few days ago, a friend brought to my attention some strange childhood memorabilia I'd repressed from my system for some time now. These cupcakes are made with pineapple cake mix, crushed pineapple But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Each little cupcake had just the right amount of caramel glaze and the little. You can have Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 box of Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 can of Pineapple Slices.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Applesauce.
- It’s 1 can of Maraschino Cherries.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar; brown is preferred, granulated white sugar is okay too..
Pineapple upside down jumbo cupcakes, pineapple cake, dark muscovado, butter and rum glaze, pineapple rings, whipped cream frosting and maraschino cherries. Serve with pineapple and cherry sides up. Pineapple Coconut Cupcakes are made with fresh pineapple and shredded coconut, and topped with a sweetened coconut whip. To start, make sure you have your cans of coconut milk refrigerated.
Pineapple Rightside-Up Cupcakes (Vegan) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and prepare your cupcake pan by either lining it with cupcake liners or by spraying it lightly with nonstick cooking spray..
- Empty cake mix into a mixing bowl. Open pineapple and pour the juice into the cake mix, leaving the pineapple slices in the can. Stir in applesauce and mix well. DO NOT FOLLOW THE RECIPE ON THE CAKE BOX!.
- Pour the mixture into your cupcake pan and bake for 10 minutes. They will not be done, so don't fret! While they are baking, cut your pineapple slices in halves..
- Remove your cupcakes from the oven and gently press half of a pineapple slice onto each cupcake, as well as a maraschino cherry. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (or a pinch) of sugar on top of each cupcake, and return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown..
The only way to make the coconut whip is to solidify the milk fat so it whips up into a frosting. Pineapple Upside-Down Cake is popular, but why not serve the cake rightside up? Get Cooking Channel's recipe for Pineapple Rightside-Up Cake I have. I hold my breath as I invert the pan and then sigh with either frustration or relief as I unveil the cake. Granted, prying the caramelized fruit from.
Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 180 grams of gluten-free / plain flour (1 & 1/4 cups).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 150 grams of carrots, grated / shredded (1 medium-large carrot).
- You need 200 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 125 g of applesauce (1/2 cup).
- You need 60 ml of melted coconut oil (1/4 cup).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed mixed with 6 tbsp water.
- It’s 80 grams of sultanas, raisins, walnuts etc – optional.
- You need of Simple Glaze Icing.
- You need 115 grams of icing / powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of warm water.
- Prepare of Cream-Cheese Frosting.
- Prepare 115 g of Violife brand cream cheese – GF SF Vegan brand.
- You need 50 g of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 125 g of icing sugar / powdered sugar.
Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Let the flax mixture stand for 10 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and xanthan gum if using.
- Add the grated carrots to another bowl with the sugar, applesauce, oil and vanilla. Stir together, add the flax mix and stir again.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together until just combined. The batter should be thick like a banana bread but gluten-free flour will need an extra tablespoon or 2 of water.
- Fold in the sultanas / nuts if using then divide the batter evenly between the cupcake cases.
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes until golden, firm to the touch and risen. A skewer test will work to test the middle is cooked.
- Let cool on a wire rack then glaze with a simple mixture of the powdered sugar mixed with the warm water, then sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on top of each.
- To make the more decadent cream cheese frosting, whisk the cream cheese and margarine together in a stand mixture to loosen, then add in the vanilla and sugar and whip until fluffy.
- Spoon into a piping bag and swirl on.
Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.
You can cook Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- You need 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of flaxseed eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips (EX: enjoy life).
Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes step by step
- Blend butter and sugar.
- Whisk in a separate bowl, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and salt..
- Add whisked ingredients to butter and sugar..
- Add flax eggs, vanilla, and soy milk..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes on the middle rack..
- Cool for 10 minutes and top with your favorite icing or buttercream..
Vegan pecan and raisin overnight oats. If you love oatmeal raisin cookies you're going to go crazy for these cinnamon raisin overnight oats. They're vegan, gluten-free and packed with protein. I'm back with another overnight oats recipe!
In this video I show you a very simple recipe for Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Overnight Oats. Give this video a thumbs up if you like it and leave any. Quick and easy vegan overnight oats with chia seeds and almond butter! You can have Vegan pecan and raisin overnight oats using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan pecan and raisin overnight oats
- You need Tub of natural soya or coconut yogurt.
- It’s of Oats.
- Prepare Handful of raisins.
- You need Handful of pecans.
- You need Tsp of golden or maple syrup.
Simple recipe for a healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast. Making up a batch of vegan overnight oats is as easy as just throwing all the ingredients into a jar, mixing it up and putting it in the fridge overnight. This Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats recipe is so simple, yet so delicious! Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Overnight Oats, to be exact!
Vegan pecan and raisin overnight oats instructions
- Place a spoonful of yogurt at the bottom of a small lidded container. Add a spoonful of oats on top, then a sprinkling of raisins and pecans. Continue to layer until 3/4 full, finishing with yogurt..
- Add golden syrup on top.
- Pop on a lid and leave in refrigerator overnight. Enjoy in the morning!.
Whatever you prefer, you gotta give these Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Overnight Dessert Oats a try! Vegan Overnight Oats are the easiest make-ahead breakfast! You can prepare several at a time Top your vegan overnight oats with whatever you like. My favorite combination is fresh or frozen I liked blueberries. peanut butter and raisins on top. I like how you can heat it for a warm breakfast.
Vickys Homemade Pizza Dough, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Homemade Pizza Dough, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Homemade Pizza Dough, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1 tbsp of fast acting yeast.
- You need 140 g of rice flour.
- It’s 115 g of potato flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 170 ml of warm coconut milk or milk of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Vickys Homemade Pizza Dough, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- In a food mixer, blend together the yeast, flours, xanthan gum and salt, then slowly add the warm milk, sugar and oil in that order.
- Mix on high for 2 minutes – if dough is too stiff add a little water until it resembles bread dough.
- Grease a 12 inch pizza pan and sprinkle with extra flour before shaping the dough onto it. Leave a bit of a lip round the side to hold in the topping.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, then add your topping and bake for another 15 minutes.
- I use my tomato-free 'tomato' sauce recipe (please look it up!) then top with sliced red onions, sweet peppers, spinach, sweetcorn, spring onions, fried onions etc then I make a cheese style sauce from nutritional yeast for over the vegetables. The kids love it! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
Vegan Omelette – Soy-free!.
You can cook Vegan Omelette – Soy-free! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Omelette – Soy-free!
- Prepare of Batter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chickpea flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of raw cashews (or 1/4 cup cashew butter).
- You need 4 tbsp of oatmeal flour (or 6 tbs. oatmeal).
- You need 5 tbsp of maize (ground corn, polenta mix).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornflour (corn starch).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- It’s of Add-ins.
- It’s 4 tbsp of parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of try your own combination….
Vegan Omelette – Soy-free! instructions
- In a blender or food processor, blend all the batter ingredients. (Everything but the parsley, onions and mushrooms, or your own additions.).
- Adjust flavor. The omelette gets a little more bland while cooking, so you want it to taste a tiny bit "too" salty, flavorful….
- Mix in your Add-ins..
- Make ahead: at this point, you can pour the batter into an airtight container and leave for a day or two in the fridge for later use..
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan on the stove to medium-high with some oil (I use olive oil)..
- Pour batter into the pan till it reaches the edges, and keep going till your desired thickness. (I like it about 1/3 inch thick)..
- Let it fry on one side. If your omelette is thick, cover the pan for a few minutes..
- When you see holes forming in the middle of the omelette, it's time to flip it over (pretty much like a pancake)..
- Fry for another 2-3 minutes on the other side till it's nice and golden brown..
Cauliflower crust pizza-gluten free. This crust is dairy-free and nut-free, with the perfect and a golden brown, lightly crisped bottom. Choose your favorite toppings to customize this pizza, using Unlike most Cauliflower Pizza Crusts, this one doesn't rely on dairy for binding. Or better yet, make it for dinner tonight!
Remember a few years ago, when your Paleo-eating, Crossfit-obsessed friends invited you over for cauliflower crust pizza? And as you forced a smile through one damp, flavorless mouthful after another, you thought this will never catch on. A gluten free and vegan cauliflower pizza crust that's simple and delicious. You can cook Cauliflower crust pizza-gluten free using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower crust pizza-gluten free
- Prepare of For the crust.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 TSP of salt.
- Prepare 1 TSP of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Pizza topping.
- Prepare 125 g of cooked mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of onion,2 tablespoons pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper-hoho.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
Founder of NS and Creator of The Method. You're going to love this gluten-free and vegan-friendly cauliflower pizza crust. Earlier this week we talked about the amazing cruciferous vegetable cauliflower, now let's put. The Internet's crazy about gluten-free cauliflower crust pizza.
Cauliflower crust pizza-gluten free instructions
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces then grate it or pulse it in the food processor.
- Microwave the grated cauliflower for 4 minutes.
- Then take a cloth and squeeze out all the water from the cauliflower.
- Take cauliflower put the cheese,spices,salt n egg.Then take your baking tray,line it with parchment paper and put the cauliflower on top.
- Then try to even it out into a perfect circle with your hands.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Apply pizza sauce add the toppings and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees Celsius in an oven for 5 minutes.
Find out how to make the absolute best version. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated cauliflower into a "crust." Behold: this cauliflower pizza crust recipe. The gluten-free crust becomes a blank canvas that's ready for any combination of toppings (we went with a classic marinara-mozzarella-basil pie). A delicious low carb & keto pizza crust So if pizza is one of your favorite foods and you've yet to try a cauliflower crust pizza, then you're really gonna need to get on board with me… America's favorite cauliflower crust pizza. I discovered a low carb pizza crust recipe made from cauliflower that is so good that I had to share.
Nutella frosting (doubled). Rich and luscious Nutella Frosting will have you swooning! A basic buttercream with the addition of Nutella will complement all your favorite cakes. The recipe is so simple too and incredibly addictive.
This is by far the best frosting I have ever made. In medium bowl, beat frosting and hazelnut spread with spoon until well blended. FYI – I doubled this recipe from my original version so more love to spread! You can cook Nutella frosting (doubled) using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella frosting (doubled)
- You need 1 lb of salted butter (4 sticks) room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of Nutella.
- You need 6 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hershey dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of heavy cream (add in stages to desired consistency).
Seriously, you can't go wrong with a little extra frosting. Learn how to make Nutella frosting for cupcakes or cakes or anything you desire. It's really simple and delicious For more nutella recipes. This is a delicious Nutella Frosting Recipe.
Nutella frosting (doubled) instructions
- Cream the butter and Nutella together. Add vanilla, salt, and mix well. Add in dark cocoa powder and cream in stages. Add in powdered sugar last to desired sweetness.
We didn't make the Nutella from scratch, but really The Nutella imparts a smooth hazelnut flavor accentuated by the addition of sea salt and vanilla to the. Double the Nutella, double the awesome. Then I made my tried and tested Nutella frosting – a combination of Nutella, condensed milk, and butter. Nutella® frosting is a homemade frosting featuring creamy, hazelnut-chocolate-based spread sold by the Italian company Ferrero. The frosting mixes Nutella® spread with ingredients like dairy products.