The ingredient of Salmon & bok choy udon noodles
- Canola cooking spray
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- 440g pkt Kantong Express shelf life udon noodles
- 150g green beans, cut into short lengths
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin (rice wine)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon & bok choy udon noodles
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add the salmon fillets and cook for 3-4 minutes each side until just cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat the noodles according to packet instructions. Transfer to a large bowl. Place the beans in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water and set aside for 2 minutes or until bright green. Add the bok choy and stir until it wilts. Drain and add to the noodles.
- Flake the salmon and add to the noodles with bean sprouts and coriander.
- Combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, mirin and sugar. Toss through the noodles until well coated. Divide among serving bowls and scatter with sesame seeds to serve.
Nutritions of Salmon & bok choy udon noodlescalories: 322.65 calories
calories: 5.5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 42 grams carbohydrates
calories: 580 milligrams sodium