Have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes with this tasty salmon served with yoghurt tahini and walnut rice.
The ingredient of Salmon with yoghurt tahini and walnut rice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Coles Tasmanian Salmon Fillets Skin On
- 450g pkt microwave white rice
- 1/4 cup (30g) chopped walnuts
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup (70g) Greek-style yoghurt
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon with yoghurt tahini and walnut rice
- Combine cumin, garlic and 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium bowl. Season. Add the salmon and turn to coat. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the salmon and cook for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat rice following packet directions. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Add walnuts, radish, chopped coriander, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and the remaining oil. Season. Toss to combine.
- Whisk tahini, yoghurt, remaining lemon juice and 2 tbsp water in a medium jug. Season.
- Divide rice mixture among serving plates. Top with the salmon and a dollop of tahini mixture. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Salmon with yoghurt tahini and walnut ricecalories: