Make these tasty beef brisket roll in just 3 simple steps with this quick shortcut recipe.
The ingredient of Brisket roll with pea slaw
- 1/2 cup (60g) frozen peas, thawed
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved horizontally
- 50g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coleslaw dressing
- 500g Coles Made Easy Slow Cooked Beef Brisket With BBQ Sauce
- 4 Coles Bakery Light Rye Sourdough Rolls, halved horizontally
The instruction how to make Brisket roll with pea slaw
- Place thawed peas and sugar snap peas in a medium heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 2 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water. Return to bowl. Add onion, chives and coleslaw dressing and mix well. Season.
- Cook brisket following packet directions. Shred using two forks. Toss through the BBQ sauce mixture from the packet.
- Place roll bases on serving plates. Top with the pea coleslaw, brisket and roll tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Brisket roll with pea slawcalories: