A laksa is a simple way to liven up the week. This ones hearty and full of our favourite seafood.
The ingredient of Easy seafood laksa
- 250g rice vermicelli
- 20ml (1 tablespoon) peanut oil
- 1/4 cup laksa paste*
- 750ml (3 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock (see Notes)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 750g green prawns, de-veined, shelled, tails on
- 250g scallops
- 100g deep-fried tofu*, quartered
- 100g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup Vietnamese mint
- 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, to serve
- Fried Asian shallots*, to garnish
The instruction how to make Easy seafood laksa
- Place the vermicelli in a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes to soak. Drain and set aside.
- Place oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the laksa paste and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the stock, bring to the boil, then add the coconut milk and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the green prawns, scallops and deep-fried tofu and cook for 2 minutes before adding 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Divide the noodles between serving bowls, top with the bean sprouts and the fresh herbs. Pour the laksa soup over the noodles, dividing the seafood equally among the bowls. Garnish with slices of chilli, peanuts, shallots and the extra fresh herbs.
Nutritions of Easy seafood laksacalories: 583.16 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 49 grams protein
calories: 1542.6 milligrams sodium