A healthy and hearty chicken lasagne filled with tasty vegetables and carbonara sauce.
The ingredient of Chicken carbonara lasagne
- Olive oil, to grease
- 450g shredded cooked chicken
- 425g chilled carbonara pasta sauce
- 250g frozen chopped spinach, thawed, excess moisture removed
- 150g (1 cup) coarsely chopped roasted red pepper or chargrilled capsicum
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 x 375g pkt fresh lasagne sheets
- 100g (1 cup) Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus shredded cheese
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken carbonara lasagne
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Brush the base of a 2.5-3L (10-12 cup) capacity ovenproof dish with oil to grease.
- Combine the chicken, sauce, spinach, red pepper or capsicum, lemon juice and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Place one-third of the lasagne sheets over the base of the prepared dish. Top with half the chicken mixture. Continue layering with the remaining lasagne sheets and chicken mixture, finishing with lasagne sheets. Cover with foil and bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and top with the cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Serve with baby spinach.
Nutritions of Chicken carbonara lasagnecalories: 555.675 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 44 grams carbohydrates
calories: 46 grams protein