Feta and grapes are a gourmet addition to this baked chicken recipe.
The ingredient of Baked chicken with goats feta and grapes
- 100g goats milk feta
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 prosciutto slices
- 350g red globe grapes
- 250g seedless green grapes
- 8 small fresh rosemary sprigs
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Baked chicken with goats feta and grapes
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Cut the cheese into four even oblongs. Place the cheese under the chicken tenderloin and tuck in to secure. Pull the tenderloin over the cheese to conceal. Alternatively, if the tenderloin is small, remove the tenderloin and cut a slit horizontally into the thickest part of the chicken breast to make a pocket. Tuck the cheese into the pocket and pull the other side of the chicken breast over to enclose. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each chicken breast.
- Remove the grapes from the stems and place onto a large baking tray with the rosemary sprigs. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Nestle the chicken breasts among the grapes. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the chicken breasts. Season with freshly ground pepper and cook in the oven for 25 mins until chicken is cooked through.
Nutritions of Baked chicken with goats feta and grapescalories: 517.435 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 24 grams sugar
calories: 55 grams protein
calories: 132 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 719.48 milligrams sodium