Spice up Mexican night with this easy one-pan chicken traybake - on the table in 40 minutes!
The ingredient of Chicken fajita tray bake recipe
- 12 chicken tenderloins (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 40g sachet fajita spice mix
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 large red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 large yellow capsicum, thickly sliced
- 2 avocados
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 1 fresh jalapenu0303o chilli, thinly sliced (see notes)
- 8 burrito tortillas, warmed
- Light sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken fajita tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place chicken, half the oil and 11u20442 tablespoons spice mix in a bowl. Toss to coat.
- Place onion and capsicum on prepared tray. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with remaining spice mix. Toss to coat. Top with chicken. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mash avocado and lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with coriander and chilli. Serve with tortillas, guacamole, sour cream and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken fajita tray bake recipecalories: 935.446 calories
calories: 41.1 grams fat
calories: 13.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 60.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 63.7 grams protein
calories: 22 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1284 milligrams sodium