This healthy, low-fat version of crumbed chicken and chips is sure to be a winner for the whole family.
The ingredient of Crispy chicken with gremolata yoghurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup no-fat plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup dried multigrain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat milk
- 16 (600g) chicken tenderloins
- 600g healthy-style frozen potato chips, to serve
The instruction how to make Crispy chicken with gremolata yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine 1 tablespoon parsley, lemon juice, yoghurt and one-third garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine lemon rind, breadcrumbs, remaining parsley and garlic in a shallow dish. Whisk egg white and milk together in a dish. Dip 1 piece of chicken in egg. Coat in breadcrumbs. Place onto prepared tray. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden and cooked through. Serve chicken with chips and yoghurt.
Nutritions of Crispy chicken with gremolata yoghurtcalories: 409.646 calories
calories: 7.5 grams fat
calories: 2.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 49.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 42.7 grams protein
calories: 124 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 307 milligrams sodium