If youve got a fork and 15 minutes to spare, try our new twist on pesto pasta.
The ingredient of Spaghetti with pesto and smoked chicken
- 350g spaghetti
- 135g (1/2 cup) bought basil pesto
- 300g smoked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Spaghetti with pesto and smoked chicken
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the pesto, chicken and tomato to the pasta and gently toss until well combined. Place the pan over low heat and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Add the parmesan to the pasta and toss to combine.
- Divide the pasta mixture among serving bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Spaghetti with pesto and smoked chickencalories: 588.657 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 38 grams protein
calories: 67 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 576.81 milligrams sodium