After a hard days work, this green curry is a quick and nutritious meal to whip up in minutes.
The ingredient of Green curry chicken
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 700g chicken breast fillets, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 3/4 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 100g snake beans, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 large zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Green curry chicken
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add chicken. Cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until onion has softened. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, stock, fish sauce and lime juice. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened slightly. Add beans and zucchini. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are tender.
- Add coriander. Stir to combine. Serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Green curry chickencalories: 601.802 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 6.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 64.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 47.7 grams protein
calories: 114 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1102 milligrams sodium