This cheats version of mango chicken tastes delicious with crunchy pappadums.
The ingredient of Spicy chicken with mango chutney
- 16 small pappadums
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 800g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 1-2cm-thick slices
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 120g (1/3 cup) mango chutney
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 1 small Iceberg lettuce, leaves washed
The instruction how to make Spicy chicken with mango chutney
- Cook pappadums according to packet directions.
- Heat the peanut oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring often, for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is sealed. Stir in the green shallots and curry powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is golden. Add the mango chutney and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Stir in the coriander. Serve the chicken with pappadums and lettuce leaves.
Nutritions of Spicy chicken with mango chutneycalories: