This budget-friendly version of classic chicken cacciatore uses chipolata sausages and a can of spaghetti!
The ingredient of One-pan chicken cacciatore recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 lean chicken chipolata sausages
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 400g can basil and garlic diced tomatoes with paste
- 1/4 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 535g can spaghetti in tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- Chargrilled bread, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pan chicken cacciatore recipe
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning occasionally for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer sausages to a plate.
- Add onion to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add capsicum. Cook for 2 minutes. Add canned tomatoes and stock. Stir to combine. Bring to the boil. Return sausages to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until sausages are just cooked through.
- Stir in spaghetti and kalamata olives. Place beans on top. Cover. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until sausages are just cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with oregano. Serve with chargrilled bread.
Nutritions of One-pan chicken cacciatore recipecalories: 558.304 calories
calories: 38.4 grams fat
calories: 18.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 54.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38.4 grams protein
calories: 43 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1588 milligrams sodium