Keep it fast, fresh and simple with this flavour-packed salad.
The ingredient of Chicken, broccoli and dukkah salad
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small (500g total) chicken breast fillets
- 500g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup pistachio dukkah (see note)
- 120g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Chicken, broccoli and dukkah salad
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium- high heat. Cook chicken for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice. Wipe pan clean.
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a large, heatproof microwave- safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons cold water. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender.
- Combine lemon rind, lemon juice and remaining oil in a bowl.
- Place pine nuts in frying pan over medium heat. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a bowl. Add dukkah to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chicken, broccoli and pine nuts to pan. Toss for 1 to 2 minutes or until coated. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Add spinach and dressing to chicken and season. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, broccoli and dukkah saladcalories: 458.88 calories
calories: 29.8 grams fat
calories: 3.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 5.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38.8 grams protein
calories: 81 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 250 milligrams sodium