Our crispy crumbed tenderloins just got easier than ever, just coat chicken in Nacho Cheese Doritos and pop them in the air fryer.
The ingredient of Air fryer Doritos-crumbed chicken tenders recipe
- 500g chicken tenderloins, halved crossways
- 250ml (1 cup) buttermilk
- 170g packet Doritos Nacho Cheese corn chips
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 50g (1/3 cup) plain flour
- Mild salsa, to serve
The instruction how to make Air fryer Doritos-crumbed chicken tenders recipe
- Place the chicken in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with the buttermilk. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat an air fryer to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the corn chips in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a plate. Place the egg in a shallow bowl. Place the flour on a separate plate.
- Drain the chicken, discarding the buttermilk. Dip the chicken in the flour and shake off excess. Dip in the egg then in corn chips, pressing firmly to coat. Transfer to the prepared tray.
- Place half the chicken in the air fryer and fry for 8-10 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with salsa.
Nutritions of Air fryer Doritos-crumbed chicken tenders recipecalories: