For an old family favourite try this delicious chicken cannelloni.
The ingredient of Chicken cannelloni
- 700g Latina fresh creamy carbonara pasta sauce
- 2 cups Coles Brand hot roast chicken, very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 200g San Remo instant cannelloni
- 500g Coles Brand napoletana pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 225g Coles Brand garlic bread
- 100g Entertaineru2019s salad mix, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken cannelloni
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced.
- Combine the carbonara sauce and chicken in a bowl. Stir in the parsley. Spoon or pipe mixture into cannelloni tubes. Spoon 1/2 cup pasta sauce into base of a 2-litre casserole dish. Place filled tubes into dish and spoon over remaining pasta sauce. Cover with foil and cook for 30-35 mins.
- Remove cannelloni from oven and remove foil. Sprinkle over cheese and return to oven, along with the garlic bread, prepared as directed on the package, for 10-15 mins, or until cheese and garlic bread are both golden. Serve with salad mix.
Nutritions of Chicken cannellonicalories: 687.842 calories
calories: 36.8 grams fat
calories: 16.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 52.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7.9 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 86 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1306 milligrams sodium