Packed full of flavour this delicious Thai coconut chicken will be on the table in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of One-pan Thai coconut chicken and rice recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breasts, thickly sliced on an angle
- 1/2 x 450g packet Thai green curry cook-in sauce
- 2 x 250g packets 90-second microwave coconut rice
- 450g packet frozen steam fresh beans, broccoli and sugar snap peas (see note)
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
The instruction how to make One-pan Thai coconut chicken and rice recipe
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add chicken. Cook, turning for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Add 1/2 cup curry sauce. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Place remaining sauce in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 20 to 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, add rice and vegetables to pan. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables and rice are heated through. Top with chicken and drizzle with remaining sauce. Serve sprinkled with coriander.
Nutritions of One-pan Thai coconut chicken and rice recipecalories: 489.95 calories
calories: 17.8 grams fat
calories: 8.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 42.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37.3 grams protein
calories: 75 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 345 milligrams sodium