Just set the slow cooker and forget for this all-in-one chicken cacciatore. It will be a new family favourite with a rich tomato sauce the aroma will fill the air when cooking!
The ingredient of Slow cooker all-in-one chicken cacciatore recipe
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 skinless chicken thigh cutlets
- 2 x 400g cans crushed tomatoes
- 3 large sprigs fresh basil
- 1 cup dried elbow pasta
- 220g jar pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow cooker all-in-one chicken cacciatore recipe
- Place onion, capsicum and garlic in bowl of slow cooker. Arrange chicken on vegetables. Pour over tomatoes. Top with basil sprigs. Season with salt and pepper. Cover. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or LOW for 6 hours).
- Remove and discard basil sprigs. Add pasta and olives around chicken. Cook on HIGH for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add peas. Carefully stir into sauce mixture. Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes or until peas are bright green and pasta is tender. Serve sprinkled with extra basil leaves.
Nutritions of Slow cooker all-in-one chicken cacciatore recipecalories: 346.789 calories
calories: 12.5 grams fat
calories: 2.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 22.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 32.7 grams protein
calories: 117 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 690 milligrams sodium