Add a French toast twist to raspberry and white chocolate muffins with this easy recipe.
The ingredient of Raspberry and white chocolate French toast muffins
- 8 slices brioche bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 x 180g block white chocolate, chopped
- Extra 2 teaspoons caster sugar
The instruction how to make Raspberry and white chocolate French toast muffins
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Cut each brioche slice into 2cm cubes.
- Whisk eggs, cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon together in a bowl. Add brioche. Stir gently to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Add flour and baking powder. Fold gently to combine. Fold in raspberries and chocolate. Sprinkle with extra sugar. Bake for 35 minutes or until muffins are golden and firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve muffins warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Raspberry and white chocolate French toast muffinscalories: 227.528 calories
calories: 10.3 grams fat
calories: 5.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 27.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.6 grams protein
calories: 92 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 143 milligrams sodium