Ready in just 25 minutes, this salad is easy to throw together for lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Pork sausage, asparagus and lentil salad recipe
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 500g packet thick pork, apple and cider sausages
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthways, cut into 2cm pieces
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes, cut into small bunches
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 400g can brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- 80g baby spinach
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Pork sausage, asparagus and lentil salad recipe
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 8 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Add zucchini to pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes to pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until blistered and starting to soften. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, cook asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Thickly slice sausages diagonally. Add sausages, lentils, spinach and 2u20443 of onion to zucchini. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Whisk vinegar and remaining oil together. Season with salt and pepper. Place sausage mixture on a large serving platter. Top with asparagus, tomatoes, basil and remaining onion. Drizzle with dressing. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork sausage, asparagus and lentil salad recipecalories: 540.14 calories
calories: 35.3 grams fat
calories: 8.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 21.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29.3 grams protein
calories: 47 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1122 milligrams sodium