Spice up your prawn platter with this easy mango and chilli dipping sauce.
The ingredient of Mango and chilli prawn dipping sauce recipe
- 1 large mango
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Mango and chilli prawn dipping sauce recipe
- Finely chop 1/3 of the mango and reserve. Place lime rind and juice, oil and remaining mango in a small food processor. Process until smooth. Pour into a small serving bowl. Stir in half the coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Top with reserved mango. Sprinkle with chopped chilli and remaining coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Mango and chilli prawn dipping sauce recipecalories: 32.026 calories
calories: 1.5 grams fat
calories: 0.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 3.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.4 grams protein
calories: 15 milligrams sodium