Looking for a light dinner that is ready in under an hour, try this zesty Mediterranean inspired snapper with crispy caper and lemon dressing.
The ingredient of Snapper with crispy caper and lemon dressing recipe
- 2 cups frozen broad beans
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 1 small zucchini, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (150g each) snapper fillets (skin on)
- 2 tablespoons drained baby capers, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Snapper with crispy caper and lemon dressing recipe
- Cook broad beans and peas in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Peel beans. Transfer to a bowl. Add lentils, zucchini, red onion and dill. Toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish, skin-side down, for 3 minutes. Turn. Cook a further 3 minutes or until browned and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add capers. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove from heat. Add lemon zest, chives and lemon juice.
- Divide lentil mixture among plates. Top with fish and spoon over dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Snapper with crispy caper and lemon dressing recipecalories: 412.275 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 2.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 18.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 43.1 grams protein
calories: 88 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 527 milligrams sodium