Salmon cakes with cucumber and apple are a fast and tasty way to end your working day. When you have a busy schedule you can make them in advance too, so your day is stress-free!
The ingredient of Green curry salmon cakes with cucumber and apple salad
- 675g skinless salmon fillets, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free green curry paste
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, thickly sliced
- 130g (3/4 cup) cooked microwave basmati rice, cooled
- 1 green shallot, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchsticks
The instruction how to make Green curry salmon cakes with cucumber and apple salad
- Place the salmon, paste, lime rind, rice, shallot and 1/3u00a0cup coriander leaves in a food processor. Pulse 8-10u00a0times until finely chopped and mixture just comes together (do not over process). Shape mixture into eight 1.5cm-thick patties. Place on a lined plate. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm.
- Meanwhile, place the vinegar and sugar in a bowl. Whisk until the sugar has dissolved. Season well.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the salmon cakes, turning, for 3-4 minutes or until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Add the cucumber, celery, apple and remaining coriander leaves to the vinegar mixture. Toss to combine. Serve the fish cakes with salad and lime slices.
Nutritions of Green curry salmon cakes with cucumber and apple saladcalories: 488.516 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39 grams protein