Our twist on the classic Russian fish pie is good for entertaining or a casual, comforting midweek meal.
The ingredient of Salmon coulibiac
- 16 sheets filo pastry
- Olive oil
- 250g pkt Uncle Benu2019s Express Chinese Style Rice
- 400g pkt Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 4 (about 200g each) skinless salmon fillets
The instruction how to make Salmon coulibiac
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place filo on a clean work surface. Cover with a dry tea towel, then a damp tea towel (this prevents it from drying out). Brush 1 filo sheet with oil. Top with another filo sheet. Brush with oil. Repeat with another 2 filo sheets and oil to make a 4-sheet stack.
- Place one-quarter of rice in centre of filo stack. Top with one-quarter of the vegetables. Top with the salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the sides to enclose. Place, seam-side down, on prepared tray. Repeat with oil and remaining filo, rice, vegetables and salmon to make 4 parcels.
- Brush with oil. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Nutritions of Salmon coulibiaccalories: 596.305 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 3.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 52 grams carbohydrates
calories: 49 grams protein