Crispy cauliflower and fish bake by Curtis Stone is an ideal family meal for weekdays, .
The ingredient of Crispy cauliflower and fish bake
- 600g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 small carrots, diced
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 400g pink ling fish fillets, cut into 3cm chunks
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 4 slices multigrain bread, torn into large chunks
The instruction how to make Crispy cauliflower and fish bake
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C conventional/200u00b0C fan forced. Place cauliflower and milk in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. Bring to low simmer and cook for 5-7 minutes, until soft. Strain cauliflower and reserve milk. Puree cauliflower in blender until very smooth and thick. Add reserved milk if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large frying pan over medium heat and add onion. Cook for 3 minutes until softened. Add carrots, celery and garlic and cook for 5 minutes until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fish, cauliflower puree and dill into the pan with the onion mixture and combine well. Pour into small greased baking dish.
- Toss bread with 1 tablespoon oil. Scatter over fish mixture. Bake on top rack in oven for 20 minutes, or until bread is golden brown. Remove from oven and serve.
Nutritions of Crispy cauliflower and fish bakecalories: 371.884 calories
calories: 13.8 grams fat
calories: 3.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 33.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14.5 grams sugar
calories: 30.2 grams protein
calories: 92 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 484 milligrams sodium