Keep it fresh tonight with this spicy fish tortilla.
The ingredient of Spicy fish tortilla plate
- 500g pink ling fish fillets, cut into strips
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 6 soft flour tortillas
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 cup coriander leaves, to serve
- 2 Hass avocados
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Spicy fish tortilla plate
- Place fish in a bowl with 1 tablespoon lime juice, add oil and cayenne and season well. Set aside to marinate for 5 mins.
- To make guacamole: Lightly mash avocado. Add onion and remaining lime juice and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Combine tomato and chilli and place in a bowl. Season well.
- Heat a large frying pan or char-grill over high heat. Drain fish from marinade and cook for 1-2 mins each side, until golden and cooked through. Remove from pan and flake into pieces. Place in a serving bowl.
- Heat tortillas according to packet directions. Pile onto a large serving tray with bowls of guacamole, tomato, fish and lettuce leaves. Garnish with coriander. Serve with napkins for guests to assemble as they wish.
Nutritions of Spicy fish tortilla platecalories: