This dairy and gluten-free pesto is super versatile – stir it through pasta, spread on pizza or dollop on fish.
The ingredient of Dairy-free broccoli and mint pesto
- 300g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup natural almond kernels
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled, quartered
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Dairy-free broccoli and mint pesto
- Cook broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water.
- Place broccoli, avocado, mint, almonds and garlic in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in oil. Season with salt and pepper (see notes).
Nutritions of Dairy-free broccoli and mint pestocalories: 81.738 calories
calories: 8.4 grams fat
calories: 1.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 0.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 13 milligrams sodium