Ditch the take-away and create your own Thai feast with this green curry.
The ingredient of Thai green curry barramundi
- 4 barramundi fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Valcom Green Curry Paste
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 2 long green chillies, de-seeded and sliced
- 150ml coconut cream
- 1 cup fish stock or master stock
- 2 tablespoons Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 30g coconut sugar
- 12 pea eggplants
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely sliced
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Kaffir lime leaves, to serve
- Lime Cheeks, to serve
- Oil, to fry
- Salt and pepper
The instruction how to make Thai green curry barramundi
- Season the barramundi with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat and brown fish well skin side down 2 -3 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Peel off skin and crisp in a hot oven.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the Valcom green curry paste, kaffir lime leaves and green chilli stir fry 1 minute.
- Stir in the coconut cream, stock and Squid Fish Sauce. Cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the pea eggplants and carrot, reduce heat and simmer 6-8 minutes.
- Add the barramundi fillets to the sauce and continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves, steamed rice, kaffir lime leaves, lime cheeks and crispy barramundi skin.
Nutritions of Thai green curry barramundicalories: