Its easy to eat fish three times a week with delicious recipes like this ocean trout and creamy potato salad.
The ingredient of Ocean trout with coriander potato salad
- 8 (about 480g) chat (small coliban) potatoes, quartered
- 60g mixed salad leaves, washed, dried
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 long fresh red chillies, deseeded, cut lengthways into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (about 125g each) ocean trout fillets
- 110g Delikatess mayonnaise (Thomy brand)
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
The instruction how to make Ocean trout with coriander potato salad
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 7-8 minutes or until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water until cooled slightly. Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
- Add the salad leaves, onion, chillies and oil to the potatoes. Gently toss until combined. Taste and season with salt.
- Place trout in a steamer over a medium saucepan of boiling water. Cover and steam for 5-6 minutes for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine the mayonnaise, coriander, dill, water and lemon juice in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt.
- Divide the potato salad among serving plates. Top with the trout and drizzle with the mayonnaise.
Nutritions of Ocean trout with coriander potato saladcalories: 526.995 calories
calories: 38 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 28 grams protein
calories: 83 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 191.33 milligrams sodium