For fast meals, think fish. Then toss with boiled potatoes, beans and lemon to create this zesty salad.
The ingredient of Chargrilled trout with lemon & potato salad
- 1kg Baby Coliban (Chat) potatoes (see note)
- Olive oil spray
- 600g skinless ocean trout fillets
- 300g green round beans, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2 lemons, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Chargrilled trout with lemon & potato salad
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool slightly. Cut the potatoes into 1cm-thick slices.
- Meanwhile, preheat chargrill on high. Spray with oil. Season trout with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Cool slightly. Place the beans in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine potato, beans and parsley in a bowl. Flake trout into large pieces. Whisk lemon rind, juice and oil in a jug, and season with salt and pepper. Divide potato mixture among plates. Top with trout and drizzle over lemon dressing.
Nutritions of Chargrilled trout with lemon & potato saladcalories: 499.271 calories
calories: 22 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 88 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 127.1 milligrams sodium