Quick and healthy, this low-fat fish meal is a winner for dinner any night of the week.
The ingredient of Ocean trout with green peppercorn tartare sauce
- 2 teaspoons green peppercorns in brine*
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 1 small eschalot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup (75g) low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (70g) skim-milk natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 x 200g ocean trout fillets with skin
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil or rice bran oil
- 2-3 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
The instruction how to make Ocean trout with green peppercorn tartare sauce
- Combine peppercorns, capers, eschalot, parsley, mayonnaise, yoghurt and lemon juice in a bowl, then season to taste.
- Heat a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Rub fish with oil, season and cook skin-side down for 3 minutes. Turn fish and cook on low heat for 3 minutes for medium-rare or until done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, blanch asparagus in boiling salted water for 3 minutes or until tender, then drain. Divide fish and asparagus among plates and serve with sauce.
Nutritions of Ocean trout with green peppercorn tartare saucecalories: 418.728 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 43 grams protein
calories: 123 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 334.57 milligrams sodium