Whip up a few of these lime and coconut microwave puddings and celebrate a cosy winters night in.
The ingredient of Lime and coconut microwave puddings recipe
- 2/3 cup (100g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (40g) shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut cream
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 tsp finely grated lime rind
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
- 3/4 cup (185ml) boiling water
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Shredded coconut, extra, toasted, to serve
- Lime zest, to serve
The instruction how to make Lime and coconut microwave puddings recipe
- Combine the flour, u2154 cup (150g) of the sugar, shredded coconut, coconut cream, egg, lime rind and half the lime juice in a large bowl.
- Divide the mixture evenly among four microwave-safe 350ml mugs. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
- Combine the boiling water and remaining lime juice in a heatproof jug. Pour the lime juice mixture over the back of a metal spoon onto the puddings in the mugs.
- Place the mugs on the outer edge of microwave plate. Cook in microwave on medium for 8 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean.
- Top the puddings with the whipped cream. Sprinkle with the lime zest and extra shredded coconut.
Nutritions of Lime and coconut microwave puddings recipecalories: 463.899 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 75 grams carbohydrates
calories: 57 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 223 milligrams sodium