For a delicious Christmas twist, use white chocolate and dried cranberries to make this irresistible rocky road.
The ingredient of Christmas rocky road
- 2 x 180g pkts white chocolate, chopped
- 110g pkt Lucky Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup (45g) Lucky Natural Pistachios
- 1 cup (50g) pink marshmallows, halved
- 1/2 cup (65g) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (20g) desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, extra
The instruction how to make Christmas rocky road
- Grease an 18cm (base measurement) square cake pan and line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing sides to overhang by 2cm.
- Place the chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and heat on medium, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 secs, for 2-3 mins or until melted and smooth.
- Meanwhile, place three-quarters of the almonds in a large heatproof bowl. Stir in the pistachios, marshmallow, cranberries and coconut.
- Add three-quarters of chocolate to almond mixture. Mix well to coat. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing with the back of a spoon to level the surface. Tap the pan on the bench to remove any air bubbles. Pour over remaining chocolate and smooth the surface. Sprinkle with remaining almonds and extra cranberries. Place in fridge for 3 hours or until firm. Cut into pieces.
Nutritions of Christmas rocky roadcalories: