Bring home the flavours of Bali with these sticky, spicy lamb chops served on a bed of noodles and bok choy.
The ingredient of Balinese lamb chops
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketcap manis
- 270ml can light coconut milk
- 8 lamb chump chops, trimmed
- 2 x 350g packets egg noodles, cooked
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, steamed
The instruction how to make Balinese lamb chops
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add peanut butter, sweet chilli, ketcap manis and coconut milk to frying pan. Stir until well combined. Bring to the boil.
- Arrange chops in a single layer in an oven-proof casserole dish. Pour over sauce. Turn to coat. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with noodles and baby bok choy.
Nutritions of Balinese lamb chopscalories: 684.974 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 56 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 44 grams protein
calories: 627.32 milligrams sodium