Send the kids to school with these healthier bliss balls packed with dates, carrots, oats and dried apricot.
The ingredient of Nut-free apricot bliss balls
- 200g dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh orange juice
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 75g (3/4 cup) rolled oats
- 70g (1/2 cup) grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons moist coconut flakes, plus 20g (1/3 cup), extra
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Nut-free apricot bliss balls
- Combine the apricot, chia and orange juice in a shallow dish. Set aside, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes to soak.
- Transfer apricot mixture to a food processor. Add the dates, oats, carrot, coconut and cinnamon. Process until finely chopped and evenly combined.
- Place extra coconut on a plate. Roll level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and roll in coconut. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Alternatively, freeze for up to 1 month.
Nutritions of Nut-free apricot bliss ballscalories: