A true salad icon, chicken caesar is a meal youll want to perfect.
The ingredient of Chicken caesar
- Spray oil
- 2 rashers rindless bacon
- 200g baby cos lettuce
- 2 cups barbecued chicken, shredded
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon anchovies, drained and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Few drops of tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup croutons, cubes from wholegrain bread
- 1/4 cup parmesan, shaved
The instruction how to make Chicken caesar
- Spray a hot frying pan with oil. Cook 2 rashers rindless bacon for 2 minutes until crisp. Drain and chop.
- Toss 200g baby cos lettuce leaves with 2 cups of shredded barbecued chicken, bacon and 2 sliced hard-boiled eggs.
- In a jug, whisk together 1/2 cup olive oil, juice 1/2 lemon, 1 tablespoon each red-wine vinegar and drained chopped anchovies, 2 crushed garlic cloves and a few drops of Tabasco sauce (use a hand blender for a smoother result). Season to taste.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and top with 1/2 cup croutons (cube wholegrain bread and bake in moderate oven, 180C, for 5-10 minutes until golden) and 1/4 cup shaved parmesan. Serve straight away.
Nutritions of Chicken caesarcalories: