This French inspired recipe using a spice mix containing lavender is sure to impress guests.
The ingredient of Blue-eye with garlic butter and provencal gremolata
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Finely grated zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 teaspoon dried lavender flowers (see notes)
- 4 x 180g skinless blue-eye fillets
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Orange, broccoli & lavender couscous (related recipe), to serve
The instruction how to make Blue-eye with garlic butter and provencal gremolata
- Place butter in a small food processor with 4 garlic cloves and 1/2 cup parsley. Whiz until combined (alternatively mash in a bowl until combined). Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C. Line a tray with baking paper. Combine remaining 1 1/2 cups parsley with zests, lavender and remaining garlic. Set gremolata aside.
- Season the fish, then place on the lined baking tray. Sprinkle with the herbes de Provence. Drizzle with oil and bake for 10 minutes or until just cooked.
- Transfer fish to serving plates and top with garlic butter. Sprinkle with gremolata and serve with couscous.
Nutritions of Blue-eye with garlic butter and provencal gremolatacalories: